Πέμπτη 11 Αυγούστου 2022

Ι love Paris

 I love Paris in the summer

I love Paris in the heat
I love Paris every moment, every second
Just as crazy I love it
I loved Paris as a baby, I loved Paris as a child
I loved Paris in the stories, in the novels
I loved Paris in my dreams
I love Paris in the morning
I love Paris in the night
I love Paris in the midday, in the lunch time
I loved Paris in my teens
I love Paris in the present
I love Paris in the past
I love Paris in the future
I love Paris out of time
I love Paris with its Arabs
I love Paris with its Jews
I love Paris with black people, and white people, I love everybody in it
I love Paris when it’s empty
I love Paris when it’s full
I love Paris when the trees 🌲 sing 🎤
and they whisper, don’t forget to love for ever our city, don’t forget to pay respect


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Το σπιτάκι στο βουνό

Αυτό είναι το σπιτάκι μας στη Δράκεια, στο Πηλιο  Γράφω συνέχεια για το χωριό αυτό, για το σπίτι μας και τις ρίζες της μαμάς μου που την ώθη...