Πέμπτη 11 Αυγούστου 2022

Ι love Paris

 I love Paris in the summer

I love Paris in the heat
I love Paris every moment, every second
Just as crazy I love it
I loved Paris as a baby, I loved Paris as a child
I loved Paris in the stories, in the novels
I loved Paris in my dreams
I love Paris in the morning
I love Paris in the night
I love Paris in the midday, in the lunch time
I loved Paris in my teens
I love Paris in the present
I love Paris in the past
I love Paris in the future
I love Paris out of time
I love Paris with its Arabs
I love Paris with its Jews
I love Paris with black people, and white people, I love everybody in it
I love Paris when it’s empty
I love Paris when it’s full
I love Paris when the trees 🌲 sing 🎤
and they whisper, don’t forget to love for ever our city, don’t forget to pay respect


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

 ΙΔΡΥΜΑ ΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΚΩΝ ΑΣΦΑΛΙΣΕΩΝ ΙΚΑ  ΟΡΓΑΝΙΣΜΟΣ ΣΙΔΗΡΟΔΡΟΜΩΝ ΕΛΛΑΔΟΣ ΟΣΕ ΟΡΓΑΝΙΣΜΟΣ ΤΗΛΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΩΝ ΕΛΛΑΔΟΣ ΟΤΕ  ΥΠΟΥΡΓΕΙΟ ΕΣΩΤΕΡΙΚΩΝ Μεγάλα κ...